We invite you to join us in two ways of saying farewell to the Harts as they retire:
Watch worship online on August 23rd.
During the service, John and Becky will be presented with gifts from the congregation and session, and a speaker will express our appreciation for the past 14 years.
Following the service on August 23rd from 11:30 a.m. until 1:00 p.m., we will be having a drive-through farewell.
Cars will enter at the lower level of the church and drive up to the upper level where John and Becky will be outside to say goodbye. We are encouraging people to decorate their cars and to have signs of well wishes. There will be a basket for cards for those that would like to leave a written goodbye. Please wear masks!
If attending, please abide by the following Liberty safety protocols:
- Take your temperature to ensure no fever before coming to Liberty’s campus.
- Wear a mask at all times on the campus, both inside and outside.
- Maintain social distancing (minimum of 6 ft. apart) at all times on campus, including in the parking areas.
- Bring your own hand sanitizer and as possible use the bathroom facilities in your own home prior to attending a gathering at Liberty.
- Do not attend if you have a temperature or a cough, have been ill in the last two weeks, or have traveled out of the country or to a “hot spot” in the last two weeks.
This Week’s Liberty Link
We on the church staff are checking in daily with the federal, state and local guidelines to make sure that Liberty church (and preschool) is meeting all recommendations in this season. For full details, click here.
Home Road Bridge Closure
Liberty Coloring Pages
We’ve compiled some free faith-based coloring pages and put them all in one file to download. All the sources are linked in the file, so you can find more if you want. Plus…there are a few images of Liberty! Take some time to dwell on and be encouraged by scripture verses as you color!
We are celebrating the 200th anniversary of our historic Chapel. Click here for details.