As we come to the end of our 2018-2019 RENEW campaign, a look around our campus shows the result of extensive building:
- The Barn has been completely re-sided—and beautified!
- The Youth Room has been renovated, becoming a welcoming space for our busy youth ministry.
- Fearing Hall is nearing completion as a renovated and comfortable meeting space for groups and classes.
- The entire HVAC system in the Barn—from boilers to chiller to thermostats—has been completely replaced and updated.
- The offices in the Administration building are also enjoying new central HVAC. (No more window AC units!)
- Our parking lots are well-illuminated with new and improved lighting.
It has been a busy and productive two years. The Session wants to thank all of you for your generous support of the RENEW initiative. Now that the cranes, backhoes, mixers, and crews have finished their work, we want to invite you to personally dig into Liberty.
Dig into Liberty.
Liberty offers dozens of missions, studies, groups, and opportunities for you to dig into your faith. Did you know:
- 3,000 people worshipped at Liberty last Christmas Eve.
- More than 150 people participated in our 2019 Walls Builds.
- Every week there are 14 Bible studies that meet for middle schoolers through adults.
- Our Vacation Bible School donated over 300 backpack “comfy kits” for foster
children in Central Ohio this summer.
- 60 young people were confirmed in 2018-2019.
- Liberty’s Deacons, in addition to greeting you every Sunday at the door, host coffee hour, make & deliver meals for those who are home after an illness, practice to make sure Liberty is safe, and have more fun at meetings than anyone realizes.
- 110 New Members joined Liberty in 2018-2019.
- The Pickle Jar distributed more than $28,000 to residents of the Delaware community who needed emergency financial assistance.
- Liberty Early Education Center was chosen as best preschool in Delaware for 2019 for the second year in a row.
- All those children on the stage every Sunday!
God is doing so much in and through Liberty Church. As you consider your financial support for God’s work at Liberty in 2020, we invite you to dig into Liberty – to make a spiritual investment that will last eternally.
Giving at Liberty
The General Fund supports the full range of the church’s ministry and mission, in Columbus and around the world. It also supports our local congregation — caring for the sick and dying, supporting children and families, challenging youth with the gospel, providing for corporate worship, and training and equipping us for Christian discipleship. Our entire budget comes from the generous giving of members and friends of Liberty.
As those who have experienced the grace of God, we believe that these blessings are a gift from our generous God. We invite you to participate financially by investing in God’s work in and through Liberty Church. Our church is blessed by the dedicated financial leadership of our officers and other leaders.
The Session works hard at being a good steward of your contributions (through establishing appropriate controls and providing financial transparency).