If you shop at Kroger, you can support the church simply through linking your Kroger Card to Liberty. Each month, a percentage of your Kroger purchases are contributed back to Liberty’s General Fund at no additional cost to you.
Liberty has a NEW account number with the Kroger Community Rewards Program!
Kroger has recently upgraded their Community Rewards system, and as a result, Liberty has been assigned a new account number (JR138). Please reference the new number if you need to contact Kroger for assistance. While the previous number will continue to be associated with our church, it will not be visible when enrolling.
New members can enroll by searching for either the new number or the name of our church. If your Kroger Plus card is already linked to Liberty, this is just a reminder to check your account online to verify that Liberty Church is still listed as your preferred Community Rewards recipient.
Kroger Community Rewards Program
Liberty Presbyterian Church
Organization Number: JR138
If you have not linked your Kroger Plus card to Liberty Church as your preferred Community Rewards recipient, then please follow the instructions below:
- Have your Kroger Plus Card handy (or plan to sign up for a new one digitally).
- Go to www.kroger.com/communityrewards
- Choose “Create Account”.
- Follow prompts to create account and register your Plus Card with it:
- Enter your preferred email address.
- Pick a password.
- Pick your favorite store.
- Click on the orange “Create an Account” button.
- On the next page, it’ll let you add your Plus Card. If you know your card number, or your alternate ID (usually your phone number), enter it, along with the last name associated with the card. Click on the orange “Save” button.
- The next screen will be “Your Account Summary”. Scroll to the bottom and edit the Community Rewards.
- Enter Liberty’s organization number, JR138, and hit “Search”.
- Click on the circle left of the church name to highlight it.
- Hit “Enroll”.