RENEW Wrap-Up Report
From: Elder Kevin Futryk, Director of RENEW Campaign
Reconfiguring our access to Home Road.
Delaware County is currently completely re-doing the intersection of Home Road and Rt. 315:
- widening the bridge to four lanes
- widening Home Road to five lanes (two in both directions and a left-hand turn lane onto Rt. 315 north)
- reducing Liberty to two access points onto Home Road (from the current four access points)
The illustration shows the new configuration:
- two three-lane access points from Home Road (one entrance lane plus a right-hand-turn and left-hand-turn exit lane)
- reconfigured traffic flow in and out of the lower parking lot (using a portion of the current Home Road)
- expanding the connector between the lower parking lot and the back (north) parking lot to accommodate two-way traffic
- paving the current dirt road on the north end of our property to an exit-only, right-hand-turn only exit onto St. 315 south).