WINTER SNOW POLICY
In the event of snow, Liberty encourages you to be safe!
We advise that you stay up to date with the recommendations of the local authorities [https://sheriff.co.delaware.oh.us/] and use caution.
- If Olentangy schools are closed, the Church Office is closed, and all church activities and meetings are cancelled for the day and evening.
- If Olentangy schools have a delayed opening, the Church Office is closed from 9:00 a.m. to noon, and all morning church activities and meetings are cancelled.
- At a level-1 snow emergency in Delaware County, all church activities on Saturday and Sunday (other than Sunday morning worship and church school) are cancelled.
- At a level-2 snow emergency in Delaware County, worship services and church school are cancelled.
- For weddings: At a level-2 snow emergency in Delaware County, no wedding will be held on the church property. The officiating pastor will contact the wedding couple to see if other arrangements can be made.
- The Liberty Early Education Center (Liberty’s preschool) has its own snow policies; please contact them directly at (740) 548-2095.
SUMMER OUTDOOR SERVICES
During the summer, outdoor worship will be on the church lawn under the oaks. We will hold one service at 10:00 a.m., with a live audio simulcast via 88.3 FM radio for those who choose to stay in their cars, as well as a livestream online video on this website for those who cannot attend in person.
Please bring your own chair each week—and dress appropriately for the temperature!
If there is inclement weather, the Sunday service will be moved indoors, and a notice will be posted on the homepage of this website by 8:30 a.m.