Join us every Sunday.
Come as you are!
As long as Delaware County health alert level remains at orange or better, we plan to have limited in-person worship services and children’s church school on Sundays at 9:00 and 11:00 a.m.
- The plan is for two worship services, limited to 100 people at each service, as well as limited Sunday School, at 9:00 and 11:00 a.m.
- Additionally, we will be live streaming both worship services for all those at home. A recording will then be available afterwards on our website and YouTube channel.
- Click on the button below to register via EventBrite to attend a service.
- Please limit your sign-ups to accommodate the entire congregation.
- Please cancel your registration if you are not able to attend as the date gets closer.
Our hope is to reopen Liberty Church in a safe manner for all.
So, we will have guidelines to follow. Basic guidelines include:
- Take your temperature to ensure no fever before coming to Liberty’s campus.
- Wear a mask at all times on this campus, both inside and outside.
- Maintain social distancing (minimum of 6 ft. apart) at all times on campus, including in the parking areas.
- Bring your own hand sanitizer and as possible use the bathroom facilities in your own home BEFORE attending worship at Liberty.
- Not attend if experiencing a temperature or a cough, have been ill in the last two weeks, or have traveled out of the country or to a “hot spot” in the past two weeks.
- Only specific entrances in the Barn Upper Level will be utilized. Lower level doors will be locked.
- Stairwells will be marked as one-way only.
- Park in the upper lots to avoid having to walk around the build from the lower lot. Park with one car space between vehicles.
- No bulletins will be handed out to congregation.
- Exiting worship will be done wedding style, dismissing one row at a time.
- Offering baskets and Pickle Jars will be located at exits.
- No Coffee Hour following services.
Click on the buttons below to review detailed guidelines.
COVID CANCELLATION POLICY: If during the weekly Thursday update, Delaware moves to level red, all services and campus activities are cancelled until the following Thursday’s update. To view Ohio’s health advisory color map, click HERE.