Youth News – 01.28.20
THIS COMING WEEK
MIDDLE SCHOOL BIBLE STUDY
- Tuesday, from 7-8:30 p.m., youth in grades 6-8 are invited to join us for Bible Study in the Youth Room.
- We will be continuing our study on the book of John, called “Doodling Disciples”. We will be doodling and reading through John 17.
- Youth will have the chance to make deep friendships with fellow youth group members, learn more about the Bible and their faith, and have some fun playing games with friends.
MIDDLE SCHOOL WINTER RETREAT – January 31- February 2
- All Middle School Youth are encouraged to attend the Winter Retreat at Camp Wesley from January 31- February 2.
- The retreat will be an opportunity for us to get away together, have some fun, learn more about God, and grow closer together as a group.
- We will be staying in a cabin in the woods, cooking all our own food, going on hikes, having campfires, going snow tubing, and doing tons of other fun stuff.
- The retreat will run from 6:00 p.m. on Friday through 11:00 a.m. on Sunday.
- The cost of the retreat is $110 which covers transportation, food, snow tubing, and lodging.
- Please click here to register by Wednesday, January 29.
YOUTH SUNDAY SCHOOL
- Sunday School will be meeting in the Youth Room between services, at 10:00 a.m.
- All youth in grades 6-12 are invited to join us. High school youth will be given the opportunity to help lead some of the middle schoolers in their lessons.
HIGH SCHOOL YOUTH GROUP, SUPER BOWL PARTY
- This Sunday, February 2, the Youth Group will be having a Super Bowl party at the home of Shelby Louge, (1995 Sherborne Ln, Powell) from 6:30 to 9:30 p.m.
- Pizza and drinks will be provided. Youth are asked to bring a snack to share.
- Please sign up using this link so that we will know how much pizza to get.
- All youth in grades 9-12 are invited to join us.
- Digging Deeper will be meeting on Monday, February 3, from 7:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. in the Youth Room.
- We will be continuing our study “Beyond Sunday School” next week. We will be looking at stories that we all know form Sunday School and Bring your Bible and be prepared to discuss.
- Digging Deeper is for High School students wanting to dig a little deeper into their faith and the Bible with their peers.