Youth News – 04.30.19
THIS COMING WEEK
MIDDLE SCHOOL BIBLE STUDY – Tuesday – 7:00 – 8:30 p.m. -12 Step Room
- Tonight, Tuesday, April 30, we will be concluding our short study called, “Easter is NOT over!”
- Join us for a time of learning and fun with your friends.
- All 6-8 grade youth are encouraged to come.
BAKE SALE FUNDRAISER – Sunday, May 5, 8:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Our annual Bake Sale to raise funds for our Summer Mission trip to Chicago, IL is this Sunday, May 5.
- We are still in need of a lot of help with this Bake Sale!
- Please click here to see how can help.
- We need a lot of baked goods and both youth and adult volunteers on Saturday and Sunday.
SUNDAY SCHOOL CLASSES – Sundays 10:00 a.m. – 12 Step Room
- There will be no Sunday School the coming Sunday, May 5, or next Sunday, May 12.
- We will resume Sunday School on May 19.
HIGH SCHOOL YOUTH GROUP – Sunday, 7:00 – 9:00 p.m. – Chapel
- Join us this Sunday, May 5 for Chapel Hour.
- Chapel Hour is a youth lead worship service. The youth will be helping lead music, sharing the message, and reading scripture.
- If you are interested in helping lead the service this week, contact Tanya.
- All youth grades 9-12 are encouraged to come.
DIGGING DEEPER BIBLE STUDY – Mondays – 7:00 – 8:00 p.m. -12 Step Room
- Monday, May 6, High School Bible Study, Digging Deeper, will meet from 7:00 – 8:00 p.m. in the 12 Step Room.
- We will be continuing our study of the book of James. Please read James chapter 3 in preparation.
- All High School students interested in getting deeper into the bible through study and discussion and welcome.
IMPORTANT MISSION TRIP INFORMATION
HIGH SCHOOL SUMMER MISSION TRIP – June 8-14, 2019 – Chicago, IL
- Registration for the 2019 Summer Mission trip is open to all students in grades 8 through 12.
- Registration for this trip closes on May 8. The cost of the trip is $545 per student, or $495 per student for families with two or more students going on the trip. A deposit of $245 is required upon registration.
- All final payments are due by May 8, 2019.