Youth News – 05.28.19
THIS COMING WEEK
Come & check out the renovated Youth Room this Sunday after worship! And thank you for your continuing RENEW support!
CHAIR MOVE – THIS Sunday, June 2 – 12:00 Noon
• The youth will be helping the church get ready for our outdoor services by moving all the folding chairs from the Barn Lower Level to the Old Hall. We will need all the youth to help us get this done quickly, and any parents willing to help as well.
• To signup for the chair move: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/8050F44A5A922A5FC1-chair
UPCOMING YOUTH EVENTS
MISSION TRIP (JUNE 8 – 14th)
• 60 Youth and 17 chaperones are going!
• R.H. and Pastor Kyle are going!
• There is a late van if you are taking the ACT! (See Kristopher Steele)
• Yes, you can bring snacks on the van ride!
• From Praying Pelican: “In the Windy City of Chicago, your mission trip team will find a variety of opportunities to serve people of all walks of life. The many faces you will encounter need to see and feel the love of Jesus in a real way. Praying Pelican staff will be with your team for the entire trip.”
AND PACKING YOUR MEDICATIONS FOR THE MISSION TRIP:
For those of you who will be traveling to Chicago with prescription medications on this mission trip, please follow these instructions for packing your prescription medications:
• Pack only enough medications to last for the week.
• Pack all medications in sealed containers and put those sealed containers in a Ziplock bag.
• Label the Ziplock bag with the student’s name.
• In the Ziplock bag, include a note with what the medication is, when it needs to be taken, and how it needs to be taken.
Pack all of the above so that you can carry it onto the van for the drive to Chicago. Do NOT pack your prescription medications into your luggage or air mattress bags.
• Once we arrive at our destination, Nurse Kim Hiltz will collect medication and help remind students to take their medications.
SUMMER MISSION OPP.S @COMMON GROUND FREE STORE
SAVE THESE TUESDAY EVENINGS from 5:30 to 8:30/9pm:
June 25: Beth Futryk & Bekah Hiltz Leading
July 9: Sharon Casey & Bekah Hiltz Leading
July 23: Sharon Casey & Bekah Hiltz Leading
August 6: Becky Hart/ Kim Hiltz & Bekah Hiltz Leading
**THE FULL SUMMER CALENDAR WILL COME OUT IN MID-JUNE! **
MEAL TRAIN FOR THE KARN FAMILY
Sign up for the Karn Meal Train: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/4090444A5AF2DA57-karn