Youth News – 06.04.19
THIS COMING WEEK
• There is a late van if you are taking the ACT! (See Kristopher Steele)
- The vans are being packed on Friday afternoon from 6 to 8 PM!
- Don’t forget your air mattress!
- Please bring cash for one meal for both the trip to Chicago, and the return trip!
- On Sunday, June 30th, our youth will share in worship about the trip!
• Pack all medications in sealed containers and put those sealed containers in a Ziplock bag.
• Label the Ziplock bag with the student’s name.
• In the Ziplock bag, include a note with what the medication is, when it needs to be taken, and how it needs to be taken.
Pack all of the above so that you can carry it onto the van for the drive to Chicago. Do NOT pack your prescription medications into your luggage or air mattress bags.
FROM PRAYING PELICAN:
Our heart is to be wholly invested in the communities we serve. Your team will have the opportunity to build lasting relationships with local churches and ministries by serving alongside them throughout the week.
Join us at 10 a.m. on Sunday, June 23rd in the Youth Room with R.H. and Bekah, Sunday, July 21st with Sandy and August 18th (Rally Day!)
COLLEGE SCHOOL FELLOWSHIP